DIRECTV FREE Standard Professional Installation
Order DIRECTV Service now and get FREE STANDARD INSTALLATION*
DIRECT SAT TV Standard Professional Installation includes:
- Mounting of your DIRECTV satellite dish on an outside wall with the necessary hardware, within 125 ft. cable length of your TV.
- The hardware necessary to mount and ground your DIRECTV satellite antenna.
- Routing of all cables to one TV per receiver installation either through an exterior wall (frame or one layer of masonry) or from your basement and connection to an existing phone jack within 25 ft. (connection to a phone line is required for DIRECTV® System activation; if multi-receiver installation, all receivers must be hooked to the same phone line).
- Connection to your TV and DVD player, if co-located, and activation of DIRECTV programming.
- Once your DIRECTV® System is installed, the professional installer will demonstrate how to use the DIRECTV® System, including programming your remote, and any services associated with DIRECTV.
- Installation of additional DIRECTV receivers and custom installation available for a charge.
The account holder, or someone over the age of 18 authorized to make installation, payment and account decisions on behalf of the account holder, must be at home for the installation. If you live in an area governed by a Home Owners Association, installation of DIRECTV® System may require pre-approval. If you are not the property owner the installer must have approval from your landlord before starting the work.
*Standard professional installation in up to four rooms only. Custom installation extra.
ADDITIONAL OFFER DETAILS